Let go of your stress and restore good health with a Thai Massage at Body lines
Thought to be over 2,000 years old, traditional Thai massage is an authentic healing art and unique kind of body therapy developed by people who used massage not only as a remedial method of healing to treat illnesses, but to conserve health and wellbeing.
It is the combination of yoga stretching and calmness of meditation, with acupressure, exercise movement and reflexology that makes it a healing art. It is worked on a floor with the client dressed in comfortable, loose clothing. The Thai method mainly uses point pressure and muscle stretching. And it is not just the hands that are used to free tension stored in your body. The feet and elbows are used as well.
Physical Benefits of Thai Massage:
- Helps detoxification of the body and boosts the immune scheme.
- Increases blood circulation, brings down blood pressure.
- Good for muscle relaxation.
- Increases flexibility in your muscular tissues and increases mobility.
- Improves posture and balance; corrects body alignments and dissolves energy blockages.
- Improves athletic performance.
- Eases arthritis and joint pain.
- Helps tone the body, strengthen joints and fights diseases, including chronic joint problems.
- Prevents illnesses and alleviates degenerative diseases.
- Slows down the aging procedure.
Thai Foot massage is a very stimulating, energizing and relaxing treatment for the feet and lower legs. It can be enjoyed as a one hour treatment on its own or can be shortened and added to a full Thai Massage session.
If you are in Madrid, Spain, you can experience the benefits of Thai Massage and Thai-yoga massage by visiting:
Xiao Ying Massage Center at Hermosilla Street, nº 102, 1º A. Telf... (+34) 686 57 60 91 Madrid.
Thai massage is a system of massage and assisted stretching developed in Thailand and influenced by the traditional medicine systems of India, China, and Southeast Asia. Now, you have Thai massage in Madrid.
Through each massage we give, every student we teach, we will always be thankful for what he simply the ancient traditions of oriental massage allowed us to discover and share, everyday.